Academy Wins Best Child Care in Nashville 2016
If you are searching for the best child care Nashville has to offer, look no further than The Academy. We are excited to announce that The Academy has once again won the 2016 Best of Parenting award given out by Nashville Parent magazine. This will mark the 9th year in a row that The Academy has won this award. This honor has been awarded to The Academy in both Williamson County and Rutherford County.
Every year, the magazine asks its readers to vote on the “Best of Parenting” awards in nine areas. Each area has multiple categories, and readers vote on over 45 awards. So it is no small feat to earn the award for nine years running.
The Academy Offers Child Care Nashville Parents Absolutely Love
Don’t take our word for it. We ask you to listen to what some of our parents have to say. These reviews from actual Academy parents will tell you why year after year we are considered the best child care Nashville parents can find.
In case you don’t have time to read tons of reviews, here are just a few of the comments:
- Teachers are loving, attentive, patient and caring . . .
- They have healthy snacks and meals and . . . tons of physical activity.
- What can I say? They are AMAZING!
- They update and change out the toy variety regularly to keep interest.
- It’s comforting to find a place where we can bring both kids and know that they are being well cared for!
- I appreciate . . . the . . . activities the Academy hosts (i.e., Easter egg hunts, Earth Day picnics, etc.) where precious memories are formed with our family.
Convenient Child Care Locations in Greater Nashville
In addition to our Nashville preschools, and four of the top preschools Franklin TN has to offer, The Academy has locations in Brentwood, Hendersonville, Spring Hill, and Murfreesboro. Please click here to request information about The Academy.